Just in time for summer cookout season, Chipotle Cheeseburgers are here to give you something new to serve for summer. All you do is mix a little of Larry’s Chipotle Sauce into the meat mixture, then baste with more sauce while cooking and plop a dollop on top when serving.
- 16 ounces lean ground beef or turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1-16 oz. jar of Larry’s Chipotle Sauce
- 4 slices Monterrey Jack or mild cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- Tomato slices and lettuce
- Preheat the charcoal or gas grill.
- Place the hamburger or turkey in a mixing bowl. Add salt and pepper and 1/3 jar of Larry’s Chipotle Sauce. Blend well.
- Form into 1/4 pound patties and cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Pour 1/3 jar of sauce into a small bowl and baste the burgers with it while cooking.
- Add the cheese slices, cover and cook until the cheese is melted.
- Warm the remaining chipotle sauce.
- Toast the buns and place the lettuce and tomato on the bottom slice of the
- bun. Place the hot chipotle cheeseburgers on the buns and spoon a dollop of sauce on top and serve.