Indulge in the bounty of the season with a seasonal berry cobbler with fresh whipped cream. A delicious way to use fresh local berries from your Co-op.
• Battenkill Valley Creamery fresh heavy cream
• 1 cup fresh blueberries
• 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
• Co-op’s fresh baked buttermilk biscuits
• 1 tablespoons cornstarch
• 1/8 cup cold water
• 1/3 cup white sugar
• 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Dissolve cornstarch in cold water in a separate large bowl.
- Stir blueberries, raspberries, 3/4 cup sugar, and lemon juice into the cornstarch mixture;
transfer to a cast-iron skillet and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Cut Co-op’s fresh baked buttermilk biscuits in half. Pour warm berry mixture over top.
- Whip Battenkill Valley Creamery fresh heavy cream. Add a dollop of whipped cream on top.