Put a new spin on a weeknight favorite by adding some a spiced breading to our fresh chicken tenders.
So quick and easy, and they’ll be asking for more!
- 1/3 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- In a shallow bowl, combine the egg substitute, mustard and garlic.
- In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, basil, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture and then roll in crumbs.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown and juices run clear.