- 16 oz. package orecchiette pasta
- (or pasta of your choice)
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 3 cups assorted wild mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 4 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups fresh (or frozen) baby peas
- 4 oz. BelGioioso Mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup BelGioioso Parmesan cheese, grated
- 16 oz. BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella cheese, diced
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Cook pasta to package instructions, cool, lightly oil, and set aside.
- In a large sauté pan, heat butter over medium-high heat.
- Add sliced wild mushrooms and sauté for 1 minute.
- Stir in Roma tomatoes and baby peas to combine.
- Add heavy cream, BelGioioso Mascarpone, Parmesan and Fresh Mozzarella. Stir to combine.
- Toss pasta into sauce and season with Kosher salt and cracked black pepper. Serve immediately.